Attention: You must be at least eighteen years old (or over eighteen years where it is not the age of majority in your jurisdiction) to view or use the PriceDate.com site.
Information Collected and How it is Used
Browsing and Visiting. If you browse PriceDate.com, read pages, or download information such as forms, publications or press releases, we collect and store certain information about your visit, which may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world. This information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit is automatically collected and stored:
• The Internet domain and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
• The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
• The date and time you access our site;
• The pages you visit within our site;
• The URL of the referring page;
• The object requested;
• Completion status of the request.
We use this information for statistical purposes to help us understand how visitors are using our services and to improve the content of our web site. For example, by tracking how many people visit PriceDate.com, when they visit, and the pages they visit, we can better determine the kind of information visitors want and need. And by tracking visitor software such as the browsers they are using, we can avoid using features that visitors cannot view or use. If you choose to become a Member, this information is not stored with your Member information and is not part of your Member records.
Only if you decide to participate in PriceDate.com activities you are required to become a PriceDate.com Member. In our online registration form you will be asked to provide a minimum of personal information that will be stored in our database, such as:
• Your Name;
• Your User Name;
• Your Bidder’s Nick (if any);
• Your Password;
• Date of Birth;
• Zip code;
• E-mail address;
• Your Gender;
• Gender of partner(s) sought;
We DO NOT collect any financial information, including but not limited to, credit cards and bank account information. Should you decide to participate in any financial transactions as PriceDate.com Member, independent payment processing companies will facilitate such transactions using their own proprietary security procedures and software. In the course of regular business PriceDate.com also collects and stores your PriceDate.com activities information that includes, but is not limited to:
• Information you submit to us for the purposes of completing or submitting an application or form, or transaction, or request, or message, or complaint, online;
• E-mail correspondence;
• Information associated with Member’s transactions;
• Non-financial data regarding your PriceDate.com transactions conducted by independent payment processing companies;
• Member status information;
• Information volunteered.
In general, we may use information that we collect about you as a Member to:
• deliver the services offered by PriceDate.com;
• manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• verify your eligibility in connection with contests and sweepstakes, if any;
• enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
• provide PriceDate.com advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
• perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
• manage our business.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit PriceDate.com, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, which are simple text files stored by your web browser. Cookies facilitate access to our site and personalize your online experience by distinguishing among visitor to PriceDate.com. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
Information Collected by Third-Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
Legal Compliance. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
PriceDate.com has taken steps to safeguard the submission of information and prevent unauthorized access to information maintained. These security measures are designed to prevent corruption of data, to block unknown or unauthorized access to our systems and information, and to provide reasonable protection of private information.
During the Registration process, you will have the opportunity to create a password to access PriceDate.com services and maintain your Membership information. You should not divulge the password to anyone, and PriceDate.com will never ask you for the password in an unsolicited e-mail or phone call.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we take steps to secure your information, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website athttp://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
How You Can Access Your Information.
Public Access to Information
Your personally identifiable information is NOT accessible to general public or a third party. We do not trade, sale, or exchange your information without your expressed consent.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting PriceDate.com from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
Last Updated 10/01/2013